- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Mild or Hot Italian Roma Sausage, 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 large pimento stuffed olives
- Mix pizza sauce, basil, and oil; reserve.
- Cook sausage pieces in 10-inch skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until partially cooked; drain.
- Thread sausage, zucchini and bell pepper pieces alternately on each of six 15-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each.
- Place olive on tip of each skewer.
- Cover and grill kabobs 5 to 6 inches from medium coals 20 to 25 minutes, turning and brushing 2 to 3 times with pizza sauce mixture, until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Heat remaining pizza sauce mixture to boiling; serve with kabobs.