- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Crushed red pepper, black pepper, garlic powder to taste (optional)
- 1 lb. ROMA Italian sausage links (sweet or hot, parboiled 10 minutes)
- 2 med. zucchini, cut in 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 med. onions, cut in 1-inch wedges
- 2 med. bell peppers(red, green or yellow), cut in 1-inch squares
- In heatproof bowl or foil container, mix lemon juice, olive oil, black pepper, garlic powder, if using. Set on side of grill over low heat. Cut par boiled sausages into 1-inch pieces.
- Thread sausage pieces and vegetables alternately on skewers. Grill 25 minutes, turning and basting with sauce during last 15 minutes. Sausages should be well-done (cut open and test a piece) and vegetables tender.
- Suggestion: Serve kebabs with a salad with Italian dressing.